GTA 5 System Requirements
GTA 5 came out on 17th September of this year. We all are excited about the first trailer. There will be a lot of new functions. Well usually it will be released first on the consoles PS 3 and Xbox 360. Then in a short time period it should come to PC. Estimated a half year later. We are not sure, if it will be developed for the new Nintendo Wii U!
But what are the minimum GTA 5 system requirements ? We expect only a small difference between GTA4 and V. Rockstar Games uses the same Rage Engine again. The consoles are the same generation too. One thing is sure, it didn’t run very smooth last time, and we think GTA 5 will be better optimized! Let’s take a look on the specs:
GTA 5 System Requirements for PC
Below you can see our list of expected requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 – 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or similar
- RAM: 3 GB and +
- HDD: 30 GB free disk space +
- Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory +
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 9
- Supported Graphics Cards (GPU): Nvidia 8600 + or ATI 3870 +
Minimum Grand Theft Auto V requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory/RAM: 2 GB Ram
- Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 7900 or 512MB ATI X1900
- Hard Disk Space: 30 – 40 GB
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 SP1
Recommended system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 3.66GHz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card (GPU): NVIDIA GTX 480 or similar ATI
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB free HDD
- Operating System: Vista SP 2 or Window 7 – 8 SP 1
NOTE: Those are our estimated PC requirements. The official specs will be published soon, so check this once in a while.
Xbox360 system requirements
GTA requeriments for the Xbox 360 must be as much as the same There are discussions in the communities. Can the Xbox360 handle it? Rockstar could develop a much better Grand Theft Auto game, when the consoles and PC’s had better hardware power. Don’t forget, it’s still a commercial thing. They have to sale a lot of copies and this requires a optimization for the main part of potential costumers.
PS 3 system requirements
There is no doubt that the PS 3 will run the GTA 5 game smoothly. But we don’t expect, that the next GTA after GTA V and the DLC’s will be released on this generation of consoles!
Time for a new generation of gaming consoles?