GTA 5 System Requirements
With the next gen consoles has brought a huge serge in pc gaming. people are beginning to look to buying a gaming PC rather than a console where they before otherwise may not have. so the big question is… Can I Run It? There is off the bat, a hefty HDD space requirement of 65gb and the overhaul in graphics from the ps3/ xbox 360 versions is massive. however, that doesn’t mean if you’re looking at this and thinking ‘damn im never going to be able to afford this’ that you won’t be able to play. if theres one thing to be said about PC gaming its that bargains are always around the corner, and contrary to popular belief, a mid range pc capable of running most games is not infact that expensive. if you think about the cost of the consoles, which is around £300/ $450 for a couple hundred more than that you can get a very comfortable gaming pc. the main benefit for this is obviously the quality of graphics, but also the PC platform has giveaways and sales which will quickly lead you to making your money back.
if you’re curious about whether your PC can run the game feel free to ask around in the forums, im sure someone will be happy to help you out.
and causing general havoc in los santos!
GTA 5 System Requirements for PC
minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 65GB
Recommended system requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
- Memory: 8GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 65GB
And as always if you’d like to engage in our community feel free to follow, like and subscribe.
our facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/5GTAcom?ref=hl
our twitter page: https://twitter.com/5GTACOM
our youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/5GTAcom